Jump to content

UFC on Fox tonight. Great fights


Recommended Posts

Posted

I wont give away any spoilers, but I thought the whole was full of good fights including the prelims

Posted

Ya, probably one of the best cards of 2012. The Shogun and the Swedish guy was war.

Posted

Ya, probably one of the best cards of 2012. The Shogun and the Swedish guy was war.

Really good fight, Sucks he lost though.

Posted

Ya, but it was a good war. Lately too many guys fight just enough to not lose. I like when guys fight to win the fight, not fight to win the round.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2164 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...