Help with 1994 chevy full size blazer

Well I started pulling the dash to slap my alpine 9886 in my new blazer, but when I got the radios out (two pieces)

The were hard wired... I could not find a stock wiring harness.

I'll get pics in a little bit, can anyone help me out?

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

I can't remember how I wired mine. Does it have the upgraded factory stereo with the EQ way the hell over to the far right on the dash. Like the A/C controls and radio controls with an EQ that is over to the right and separate?

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I can't remember how I wired mine. Does it have the upgraded factory stereo with the EQ way the hell over to the far right on the dash. Like the A/C controls and radio controls with an EQ that is over to the right and separate?

yes exactly like that!

Try this site, you'll need the pocket filler for the stock radio, plus the AC vent trim piece for the new HU.

http://www.installer.com/cars/by_car.php?carid=1030

*Edit- Unless you plan on doing some glass work.

P.S. I didnt know you picked up a 2 door Blazer!!!! I'm jelly because I've ALWAYS loved those damn things. Hell, ALL of us on this site are in love with that bodystyle I think! Pics or ban!

You can get some of the best help answers for these kind of vehicles from www.GMT400.com

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

You can get some of the best help answers for these kind of vehicles from www.GMT400.com

Thank you for chiming in! It's been 10 years since I had my '90 Silverado and I don't remember how I hooked the HU up anymore.

I had to wire completely from scratch in my old 91 ... My 97 I have now was much easier to wire up ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Try this site, you'll need the pocket filler for the stock radio, plus the AC vent trim piece for the new HU.

http://www.installer....php?carid=1030

*Edit- Unless you plan on doing some glass work.

P.S. I didnt know you picked up a 2 door Blazer!!!! I'm jelly because I've ALWAYS loved those damn things. Hell, ALL of us on this site are in love with that bodystyle I think! Pics or ban!

thanks man!

and yup my new project and will be our company show truck, completly redoing it!

ill link my build log for it in a second

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/157187-1994-chevy-blazer-9-lift-on-38s/

I had to wire completely from scratch in my old 91 ... My 97 I have now was much easier to wire up ...

it seems like i may end up rewiring it all from scratch. i dont mind though cause then i will know where all the wires are and know its done right

Archived