00 Durango V2.0 - tear down and design of new system...

How do you like the RE Audio amplifier?

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/

th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

Just went through this whole build log and I gotta say your work is some of the cleanest I've seen in a long time.. You should be working at an audio shop man with those skills. EVerything looks flawless and outstanding and I love the color scheme of the whole truck. It's the most badass durango I've ever seen honestly. Well done and subs look awesome and look like they pound good too. Props man!

THE ANTHRACITE DYC CRUISER

-Fully dipped anthracite grey pt cruiser

-4 skar vvx 12's (version 1)

-Mechman 240 amp alt -Big three in Cadence 1/0

-1 deka intimidator g31 blacktop under the hood

-1 C&D 140ah Batt & 1 C&D 55ah batt in the rear

-Re audio/soundstream mids and highs

-Hifonics Zues 600.4

-DC Audio 3.5k

Just went through this whole build log and I gotta say your work is some of the cleanest I've seen in a long time.. You should be working at an audio shop man with those skills. EVerything looks flawless and outstanding and I love the color scheme of the whole truck. It's the most badass durango I've ever seen honestly. Well done and subs look awesome and look like they pound good too. Props man!

Thanks man! thats what i try and do in my car, gotta keep it clean and i am pretty ocd about things... but shops around here are pretty stingy, most people dont want custom stuff done, its all overheads in minivans and cheap stereos in ricer cars. ive already worked at one and thats all i did...

Seems like there isn't enough room for the air coming out of your port, looks real close at the rear hatch window also. Does it seem like it matters or no?

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Seems like there isn't enough room for the air coming out of your port, looks real close at the rear hatch window also. Does it seem like it matters or no?

i keep getting comments about this.... the door is about 10 inches away from the rear of the box, there is plenty of room to breathe, and i built the box to be a tight fit. last time im answering this!

i keep getting comments about this.... the door is about 10 inches away from the rear of the box, there is plenty of room to breathe, and i built the box to be a tight fit. last time im answering this!

Sorry man, no worries. Don't need to be so hostile, I wasn't hating on you. Simply checking, or bringing it to your attention, or curious for myself, or wondering if there was a reason, or if it mattered for sound, etc. etc. All good though. thanks.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Sorry man, no worries. Don't need to be so hostile, I wasn't hating on you. Simply checking, or bringing it to your attention, or curious for myself, or wondering if there was a reason, or if it mattered for sound, etc. etc. All good though. thanks.

wasnt trying to be hostile, sorry if it seemed that way, just get asked this A LOT... here is a pic for you and all who wonder how much space i really have.

the door panel is off because im doing a little project on it... but i have about 10 inches from port to door, the back doors in durangos really curves.

null_zpsb465dfd4.jpg

Archived