00 Durango V2.0 - tear down and design of new system...

Am i reading your suggesting to hook his amp directly to the alt ???

Dont ever assume,... He only has the ONE battery, for the division he runs. That could have been horrible....

Anyway Eric. Job well done.

Get up here and help me with the blazer!!

yeah box rise sucks, but hopefully with it wired to .5 ohms you will gain some output and reach that 150 your looking for.

its a lot closer than it was, i would even be happy with 147-148 area with this low of power.

i saw your durango a pep boys in murray last sunday i wanted to stop by for a demo but i didn't want to feel unwanted

should have stopped by man! we were just having a little get together, i actually have random people ask for demos all the time anyway. haha

Dont ever assume,... He only has the ONE battery, for the division he runs. That could have been horrible....

Lol, i dont know too many builds that have 4 15's and not a battery deticated to the system its self. plus he already has a non fused power wires running from the alt directly to the battery....every power wire should be fused..... period.

149.4 Db @ 30Hz Outlaw With One 15" Fi Team Sub, Trunk Build. !!!!!Hair Tricks!!!!!

Check Out The Build Log http://www.stevemead...0-4-and-t400-4/

Watch The Videos http://www.youtube.com/user/jcplaya3

sigpb.jpg

Lol, i dont know too many builds that have 4 15's and not a battery deticated to the system its self. plus he already has a non fused power wires running from the alt directly to the battery....every power wire should be fused..... period.

i dont have another battery because of the class i want to stay in for competitions, anyone can throw 8 batteries in and push 20k watts and be loud. fusing the wire from the alt to the battery is a waste, who all have you seen do that??

So you're saying every power wire that touches a battery should be fused except the alternator......which actually produces the power for your whole vehicle. The source should always be fused. Electricity flows in both directions in a wire. If thats the case then you should just take all the breakers out coming into your house. lol

Also, isn't the stock power wire from the alternator fused? i think so!

149.4 Db @ 30Hz Outlaw With One 15" Fi Team Sub, Trunk Build. !!!!!Hair Tricks!!!!!

Check Out The Build Log http://www.stevemead...0-4-and-t400-4/

Watch The Videos http://www.youtube.com/user/jcplaya3

sigpb.jpg

So you're saying every power wire that touches a battery should be fused except the alternator......which actually produces the power for your whole vehicle. The source should always be fused. Electricity flows in both directions in a wire. If thats the case then you should just take all the breakers out coming into your house. lol

im not worried, not many people fuse it anyway. thanks for being condescending about my car though! come again any time! :jon:

im not worried, not many people fuse it anyway. thanks for being condescending about my car though! come again any time! :jon:

Lmao

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

no new job yet so not much going on, just been bored and doing small things to the durango.

have an ipod case i want to make into a ipod holder for my car...

EE9B0516-BED1-4F7A-9545-4ACBA7702DFE-3751DCE3729-8BF6-434C-9323-4A588A085350-3750FADF087-4D5B-46BB-BEE8-A3479F1B72F8-375BA8CF68F-DAAC-41DB-A44C-AD3DCD442017-375

not fully done, not sure where to put it so this is how it looks for now.

DD005915-7209-423F-9600-D3D53E12A830-375

ive also been doing some stuff on a buddies old chevy car he is restoring.

rear deck lid and simple kick panels. he wants them clean and simple...

49ED4507-4535-47B1-8F7D-111B4EE4B459-375

also filled in the spot where my light was on the tailgate cover. it fell out a long time ago and i have hated the hole there...

7066AAFB-F462-4853-9A2F-0A79626A2612-3756826A02B-CB9A-420B-8616-0F6257AFAD5C-37566D3EE2C-610C-457F-8050-292702083A67-375

sanded and painted, not perfect but thats because ill eventually wrap the panel. whenever i get money that is haha.

1C98037C-66C4-4523-9603-DA35C2BA0853-375

then i did this, blocked off most of the inside of the tailgate. did this on my front doors and it seemed to make a difference in better sound.

9F33B7CB-9E65-4904-82B3-529733E3F9CF-375

C8F2FC53-0CBB-4BCB-90F6-A305B857352E-375

seems to cut down on rattling some more and the bass is a little more punchy up front. I also adjusted the tailgate itself because when it was shut the seal on the bottom was barely touching the edge of the door losing me pressure loosing me db's...

Archived