Second Skin Audio

Sundown SA-15 power handling

IKnowImLost224

After reading all of this I think I'll hold off on the trade. I wouldn't be putting all 2500 to the Sa-15... That's a little excessive, I was just wondering how much over 600 it would handle safely. It seems like just about every sub these days is underrated which is why I asked

Awesome, another how much power can sub "x" take. Sweet.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Awesome, another how much power can sub "x" take. Sweet.

Is that a problem? I have never seen/heard a SA in person nor have I payed too much attention to talk of them. A lot of subs can handle well over their rated power but I wouldn't know seeing as how I have no experience at all with them. Figuring that this is a CAR AUDIO forum and you post questions to find CAR AUDIO related answers I posted the question. Judging by some of the answers there are people who have that knowledge that I don't, judging by your answer you just like to be the dickhead to post useless responses. Thanks for your time ;-)

Ran a pair of sa's off of a nendo bc 2k at .5 daily clamped 2014 and they loved it...could get em pretty warm after a while but no coil smell. Owned some hdc3's as well and i would rather run the sa's they sound better louder and more efficient.

Youtube.com/J Hutch22

Ran a pair of sa's off of a nendo bc 2k at .5 daily clamped 2014 and they loved it...could get em pretty warm after a while but no coil smell. Owned some hdc3's as well and i would rather run the sa's they sound better louder and more efficient.

Thanks for the input brotha. I ended up trading a guy for a mint condition 12" dual 2 HCCA haha. It is the silver cone model but its still a beast!

Archived