comp works fine n then blue screan saying force crash

lol, where did my comp dudes go? i found problem and they went off somewhere, prolly a new build log lol

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

yeah you have a bad hard drive. you need to get it replaced ASAP and as you were warned back up your data immediately. Your drive is deff failing on you as that bsod code means it is failing on some hardware components of it and that hard drive failure warning is a total proof of it. You could try to run a disk check but that rarely fixes hardware issues which you have. Sorry to break it to you but you need a new hard drive and need to reinstall windows and everything else. Maybe time to consider looking into a new computer for the price of a reimage and hard drive replacement.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

but it said it was my backup hd thats screwd, not my internal hd

doesn't make sence, how much is another hd? and how the hell u install windows on a comp?

i got a wd200gb hd i could put in here but dunno how to load windows on it

i gave $400-$500 for this comp and mom has a comp just like it thats about 2 to 3 yrs older and works better, dunno wtf

they even tried a test on the hdd and said it was fine

how much are hds? and is it something i can do?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

is your external hdd a 320gb like the western digital described in that message? if so try disconnecting them and using just the computer and see what happens. either way that bsod means your registry is fucked up and fixing a registry is a pita.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

no, internal is 320gb, my external is 1tb, damnit lol

i did disk cleanup and doing disk defrag, still dunno why it does this shit, how much are hdds?

staples has a 500gb seagate for $70?

does it go with motherboard or wut?

i dont know what will work with what, and how to put windows on a new hd?

exactly so your internal drive is fucked. any 3.5" sata hard drive will do for you. only thing is you cannot just get the hard drive and throw it in, you HAVE to install windows on the new drive, install all the programs you want on the new drive and then copy over your personal stuff (pics, vids, documents, etc). You could but i do not recommend doing it clone the hard drive to the new one and continue using it like you were. problem with cloning is that from what it sounds like your registry is fucked beyond all hopes of repair and cloning it will still keep the problem of a screwed registry there to break in the future again. if i was close to you id fix it up for you a hell of a lot cheaper than shit buy would.

wd3200aajs-65b40 hard disk failure is imminent = Western Digital 320GB HDD. So your computers HDD where Windows is installed is fucked, back up everything to your external. Trust I waited to long and my laptop just became unresponsive, luckily I was able to copy everything over before that happened

Replacing and HDD is easy as cake, take off the screws on the bottom of the laptop then take out the old HDD put in the new one and oila. You are going to need an image of Windows Vista on either you HDD or on a CD then boot from either of the sources. One of the other guys might be able to link you to a Vista image then you just need the key located on the bottom of your computer to register it. When my HDD failed I called Dell and they sent me a Win 7 install disc among a few others.

Wait, is this a laptop or desktop? Laptops need 2.5" HDD's and desktops 3.5"

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

hmm, i would try to clone it but i dont have anyway of hooking another hdd up to clone it to, just this one

i guess i gotta buy a new tower, time to start looking i guess

Archived