XS Power

I just went out checked it, resting at 11.9, but by some stroke of luck the car started (barely). I let it run for a few minutes, charging at 14.5 the whole time. As soon as I shut the car off, it dropped to 12.8, then slowly a tenth at a time to 12.2.

I just went and retraced any and all wiring I did in my dash, found no breaks or bare wire. Took all the tape from the wires on my relays and rechecked al connections. All free wires on the HU are taped up. Power wire to amp is brand new. Been leaving my ipod and radar unplugged.

So, ill go back out in an hour(after I deal with my wifes flat tire), and see if the voltage has dropped again.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

What about trying driving around a bit, then pull the batt, check the voltage, then let it sit overnight, then check it in the am, after it's say there disconnected from everything?

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

take positive off battery.use a DMM to see if theres major parasitic draw. theres vids on youtube on how to do it. if its major you pull fuses one at a time while reading DMM to see when draw cuts off. that will aim you at everything tied to that fuse you can go over. Neighbors must think Im crazy as they always see me hooking up the charger to let charge and float all night. Good luck.

VbjgkeI.jpg

c7HmdKx.jpg

Replaced the battery today. All is good now. While I was at it, I did the draw test, and there is no major draw. The old battery was swollen on the side closest the exhaust header though. Battery sits about 8" from the header and is wrapped in an insulated battery blanket.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread