Decaf's boomin beats - not the best quality???

They're not as loud because the vocals are not clipped like your normal tyga CD lol

Well its stll clipped no matter what he does to them

I'd rather have a clipped -7db signal than a clipped 0db signal.

-7db -0db is not clipped. and when you normalize a song below 0db its no longer clipped. at least with any song ive rebassed.

They're not as loud because the vocals are not clipped like your normal tyga CD lol

-7db -0db is not clipped. and when you normalize a song below 0db its no longer clipped. at least with any song ive rebassed.

Well then you need to go back and study more just cause you can't hear hear doesn't mean its not their

Once a song is clipped theirs nothing you can do to unclipped a song

Unless you have the origal file of the studio were the song was made and samples they use

I can make you a track that when you check for clips on any program you won't find any but the song will be clip to it's max

All you probably doing it making it quieter smaller wave

Well then you need to go back and study more just cause you can't hear hear doesn't mean its not their

Unless you have the origal file of the studio were the song was made and samples they use

I can make you a track that when you check for clips on any program you won't find any but the song will be clip to it's max

then audacity doesn't shown correct waveform then?

What do you mean correct waveform?

If the original track is clipped it will forever be clip

If you make the wave smaller thenyour bringing the volume down and and so will the distortion

I think decaf said don't quote me on this though

That the clipping indicator on audacity is set at 0db so anything higher than that will so clipping even if it's not

yeah my next demo for youtube will be....HEY BRO I JUST GOT ZIP 30 COME HE THE HIGHS AND MIDS....THEY EFFN ROCK. BUT YOU CAN ONLY HEAR IT IF THERES A BREAK IN THE BASS..........

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

Just because its under 0db doesn't mean it's not clipping anymore. You can't just "normalize" something and have it be clip free.

Clipping in audacity and actually clipping are two different things.

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class

Best termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:
152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class
155db outlaw

What do you mean correct waveform?

If the original track is clipped it will forever be clip

If you make the wave smaller thenyour bringing the volume down and and so will the distortion

I think decaf said don't quote me on this though

That the clipping indicator on audacity is set at 0db so anything higher than that will so clipping even if it's not

then audacity must auto-repair waveform when your normalize because none of the waveform is clipped (peaks cut) on any of the songs ive norm'd

Archived