me and my homeboys were talkin one nite.. and we got on the topic of upholstry.. and how it is okay for a guy to use a sewing machine as long as it is upholsture someones boat or car seats..

BUT how it is Not okay for a guy to use a sewing machine to make somethig or do something without catching a bunch of shit, or be at risk to be called " Gay" or a "fag"..

Kinda seems like, as long as man is doing something good for ya, like make your seats or nothing whats the word.. handy... with that trait, he isnt considered to be fruity.. but is a mo fucker is makin a dress, or hemminhg something he is gay.. or catches a bunch of shit for it..

anyone agree with that.. or can share some insite?!?!?

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

I could care fucking less what d "homies" say if i used that bitch to make a dress , Or do redo my seats cause in the long run one of them is going to be asking for a favor :lol:

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

fuck what they say. my dad always was sewing up shit. like if i had a rip in some pants or anything he would sew it. its not gay its a fucking machine to do something. if your insecure then i see it being a problem but if you know your not gay and sexure about youself it shouldnt even effect you

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

it isnt so much that chode... we just got on the topic of what it okay to some people, and then what some people do that people have a problem with..

I was born and raised in california... i do not have a problem with gay people... i just saying as human being they profile people.. if a man sews to make dress or something he is prolly gay... but if he was upholstring your seats he is a man that has a great technique..

i dunno..

a guy sewing to me personnally isn't a fag. for one i'm military and i have friends whose job require them to use a sewing machine (sewing parachutes and flight gear). so therefore sewing isn't gay. besides i was number one in my 11th grade class ................ got some nice boxers that i made from a sheet of fabric and i cut my own hair and others too. no fag here though. just making money.

Edited by dmanson

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

As I read this I am sitting at my computer, holding my son in my arms typing while he sleeps. Some guys would say I am gay because, i do a womans job: Example babysitting kids..I ain't gay...Shit I wish I could sew so i could make my own jeans, so I wouldn't have to pay $50 bucks for a pair..PLus I would have some Polar Bear or ostrich covered seats!!! Sewing is sweet especially if you can sew leather, vinyl shit like dat!! Plus who you think sews your Abocrombie shit everybody is wearing..A man has to sew sometime. AIN'T gay or fag in my book!

stereotypes ftl. kinda like a guy cuttin his own hair, or cuttin his homies hair as a favor, and that's cool. but bein a hair stylist or some shit. i know where you're comin from tho. i hate stereotypes

but when u cut a friends hair its usually with a #2 clip on a shaver..and its usually not stylish lol

12" fi Bl loaded

RF power 1000

RF 25 farad cap

3SIXTY.2 processing

200A Alt

01' grand prix GT

a guy sewing to me personnally isn't a fag. for one i'm military and i have friends whose job require them to use a sewing machine (sewing parachutes and flight gear). so therefore sewing isn't gay. besides i was number one in my 11th grade class ................ got some nice boxers that i made from a sheet of fabric and i cut my own hair and others too. no fag here though. just making money.

dood.. thats what i am talkin about... sewing parachutes is a man job.. thats far from sewing a dress, or being a seemstress yanno...