Pasta Prime Posted December 17, 2012 Report Posted December 17, 2012 I never heard of carmax. They some big deal or something? I try and I do mean try my hardest not to buy from a lot. The car i bought my wife earlier this year was the first car bought from a lot in 15 years. The only reason i bought from a lot this time was because the price was better than private party and i couldn't find the car anywhere else. The dealer I bought it at was 2 hours away and i had to be to work at 4pm. I went up there in the morning and test drove inspected it bought it and still had time to drop it off at my wifes work before i had to be to work myself. lol New build coming........ YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/ Old Screen name: Redrebel66
P4killer_ Posted December 17, 2012 Report Posted December 17, 2012 I was helping my gfs sister buy her new car, and the salesperson was supposed to hold a certain car for her. While we sitting there filling out the paper work, they sold the same car to someone else first.. of course we bitched them out, and they gave her the next model up for the same price.. fully loaded--> make it work to your advantage Setup: 2010 Hyundai Elantra Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000 Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of - DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s
glockman513 Posted December 18, 2012 Report Posted December 18, 2012 That sux man, I'll stay away from them. You can add my name to the list of potential customers that they lost. If you're feeling DOWN & OUT, it's time to get UP & IN
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.