LT.Smoke Posted December 17, 2012 Report Posted December 17, 2012 So my girl was in search of a new vehicle because hers is on its way out...She found a Jeep located at a carmax down by her mother's house which mind you is 2 hours away. She drove down there twice ... The 1st time was to look at and Test drive it and the 2nd time was with the intentions of buying it but the salesman said it was a 48 hr hold because someone transferred it but the fact is it was actually a 72 hour hold... So we had to drive back home empty handed... The hold was up on Saturday and the salesman GUARANTEED he would hold it for us and even got the Manager to approve it since they dont normally do that.. My girl was leaving to go pick it up this morning and we get a call saying that the car that was SUPPOSED to be held for HER to buy today was sold yesterday.... Apparently they dont hold cars... I am not mad at that fact but if you are a salesman then KNOW what the fuck you are talking about... I am mad about the fact that he PROMISED us the car would be there for her to buy today and they sold it... So i want to say FUCKKKKK YOUUUUU CARMAX... ** I used to have a decent opinion of Carmax as being a decent dealership with halfway decent staff and sales people well apparently they are just as full of shit as all other dealerships Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
C-Fizzy Posted December 17, 2012 Report Posted December 17, 2012 Shitty news. But at least they called her and let her know before she left. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
LT.Smoke Posted December 17, 2012 Author Report Posted December 17, 2012 Shitty news. But at least they called her and let her know before she left. That is probably the ONLY positive thing that happened Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
LT.Smoke Posted December 17, 2012 Author Report Posted December 17, 2012 That situation would have been HORRIBLE if she HAD driven all the way up there being that she is 7.5 months pregnant... I would have gotten a phone call saying she went Ballistic Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
C-Fizzy Posted December 17, 2012 Report Posted December 17, 2012 Who knows, could've got you a fat discount on another car. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
mbdblue Posted December 17, 2012 Report Posted December 17, 2012 that sucks man. I don't think I trust any dealerships anymore...they're all full of shit. AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
LT.Smoke Posted December 17, 2012 Author Report Posted December 17, 2012 Who knows, could've got you a fat discount on another car. Trust and believe when I talk to the manager in a bit when he calls he will get the full story Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
sayhuh? Posted December 17, 2012 Report Posted December 17, 2012 Bah to Carmax. I only use them to sell my old cars to them because it is an easier process and you get a little more than trade in from them. Doubt they will discount since they supposedly have set price...blah blah. mur mur murrr. Then again, I just dislike having to buy a car period. lol Blown
Herokight Posted December 17, 2012 Report Posted December 17, 2012 Am I the only person that avoids Carmax because they won't haggle price? That is some pretty shitty news. Same thing happened to me when I got my last car. They had two Malibus that were the same year with different features. I wanted the one with less mileage, and was assured they still had it but it had been moved to another store the day before we went to get it. They had a Malibu moved back, but it was the wrong one. The one I wanted had been sold. That wasn't Carmax though, that was Scott Evans Nissan and Dodge. I ended up with a cheaper car that turned out to ride better with higher mileage, but while it DID turn out for the best I was pretty pissed. I take a man's handshake on something pretty seriously. Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
Tarball Posted December 17, 2012 Report Posted December 17, 2012 This happened to me before when I was 18. I had a 1978 scirocco that was on its last leg. I had some money saved and was looking around. I ended up at a car lot a good hour and 1/2 away. I found a cool Isuzu Impulse (well, at the time I thought it was cool), my dad at the time was an Isuzu mechanic so it made sense too. I put $900 down with intentions on returning the next day to purchase. Well, I got back the next day and they sold the car!!! I was shocked and offended. They offered to put me in a convertable mustang 4 banger and I politely told the guy to get bent and give me my money back. So i proceeded to the another car lot and got screwed there instead :bull: CURRENT SYSTEM: Alternator: Stock alt on mids/highs Isolated DC Power 270 SP - Charging @ 16.8v Batteries: (2) XS D1400s Power Cable: Double Runs of 1/0 KNU Kolossus Fleks Headunit: 80-PRS Sub Amp: DC 5.0k Subwoofers: 2 RE MT 15s /PSI dual .7ohm recones Subwoofer Enclosure: 9.1cubes @ 32hz - brutal. Mids & Highs Amp: CT125.4 Active Components: Mids RE XXX 6.5c Highs - 3 RE XXX tweeters per side(A pillar) Noise Control: Damplifier Pro all over the cab. Build Log If you do business with me please leave feedback here: FEEDBACK THREAD Highest Legal Score: 151.0 db Highest Musical 30 Second Average: 151.6 db
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.