Sonic Electronix

very nice stuff. great amps, great subs that hit real deep and low and can handle a lot of power. great customer service. im thinking of going soundstream for my next vehicle. the t-4's or the SPL-X's are great sounding subs and will kill in SPL. I heard 2 soundstream T-4 12's in a civic at a local car audio shop w/ a custom built ported box and the roof was seriously flexing 5 inches. it sounded like people were hitting it with a hammer and the trunk was absolutely ridiculous as well. but you cant go wrong with anything soundstream.

18's in a wall to come....Its not all about the posts....check the member #...

very nice stuff. great amps, great subs that hit real deep and low and can handle a lot of power. great customer service. im thinking of going soundstream for my next vehicle. the t-4's or the SPL-X's are great sounding subs and will kill in SPL. I heard 2 soundstream T-4 12's in a civic at a local car audio shop w/ a custom built ported box and the roof was seriously flexing 5 inches. it sounded like people were hitting it with a hammer and the trunk was absolutely ridiculous as well. but you cant go wrong with anything soundstream.

exagerate much, 5inches of roof flex, civics small roof doesnt even flex that much.  I'm not saying that your lieing about the subs sounding great, im just saying that the facts are blurred a little with exaggerations

Archived