school shooting gov banning cod?

Lets ban the youtube too.. Since the kids can actually see first hand real war expierence from the soilders point of view. Lol. The goverment needs to stop focusing on guns and even video games for fucks sake... They need to start looking at peoples mental health first.. The shooter in newtown had history of illness.. But yet his mother still took him to the range to teach him how to operate the guns.. He should of never even held a gun in the first place..

Exactly it's almost funny how even Obama sounds like a complete dumb fuck now because they can take away all the guns and gun rights they want..You'll still have a bunch of mentally crazed and ill people walking around and they'll just find another way to do what they want to do...

like eat someones face?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i think all kids under the age of 18 should be banned. Then id be better at it.

there are ratings on games for a reason and it is the bad parents that get the violent /gore filled games for their little kids that should be blamed. i went to see the movie "hobbit" and this stupid woman brought 2 small kids with her. one was maybe 2 or 3 years old and the other was under 1 i am guessing. there is alot of violence and killing/gore in the movie and she should know better or be a better parent and not let her children get scared or desensitized so early.

03 Santa Fe E A 200 amp alt,JVC AVX840,kenwood 6.5 fr speakers,eclipse 6.5 rears,mids/high amp XTA-2160, sub amp XTA-5000d,0 guage throughout,batts-front/1 batcap 2000,rear/ batcap4000,2 C&D Dynasty agms, subs 2 DC XL M1 15"s in a music box tuned to 28hz....for now.

Lets ban the youtube too.. Since the kids can actually see first hand real war expierence from the soilders point of view. Lol. The goverment needs to stop focusing on guns and even video games for fucks sake... They need to start looking at peoples mental health first.. The shooter in newtown had history of illness.. But yet his mother still took him to the range to teach him how to operate the guns.. He should of never even held a gun in the first place..

completly agree!

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

• 3 weeks later...

@Ballz, (LoL at @Ballz) but yeah that's like the Aurora shooting, a 6 year old was killed but all I could think when hearing that is why in the fuck was a 6 year old at a Batman movie and on top of that a midnight fucking screening. It wasn't the only kid either. You can't find a baby sitter, then don't fucking go, simple as that.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived