Amish Buggy Sound System (will own yours)

Truconcept

When I worked at an audio shop in Michigan they would stop in and buy alot of stuff... I always wondered what they did with it... Lol

Build log: Click

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

i thought the amish didnt believe in using electricity

97 exploder xlt2 18" obsidian audio daul 2 v2s1 sundown audio saz1500d at .5 ohm2 sets of alpine type r components1 MB quart onyx 125.4alpine cda-98871 mike singer 250 amp altxs d3400 in the backall kicker wiringBIG 3singer resonance killer sound deadner throughout

So they are obviously using the internet as well. Noobs lol. That's cool though, would be easy as shit to run wires.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

When I worked at an audio shop in Michigan they would stop in and buy alot of stuff... I always wondered what they did with it... Lol

Lol really, where at?

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

study up on the Amish a bit. i learned this from a few documentaries over the years. there is a time in there life where they have the choice to stay in the fold or leave. there is a 1 or 2 year window where they can experiment with the normal world. it's sometime around 17-19. i realize i'm being a bit vague but the point is they really aren't breaking the rules or lying to us all. its the rights they are given for a short period of their life. its a coming of age thing. sooo glad i am not in their shoes!

NEUMAN

Archived