How Many People Are Going To Ar ?

XtremeSPL-SCAMMER

What is touch sensitive? :unsure:

the alarm on the truck, i can set it for break in, or if im in a populated area i can set it for touch sensative (with warning) and it buzzes the remote, but id like a remote start, just dont kno brands for shit on those

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

the alarm on the truck, i can set it for break in, or if im in a populated area i can set it for touch sensative (with warning) and it buzzes the remote, but id like a remote start, just dont kno brands for shit on those

So you have an adjustable shock sensor, Ahh ok I get it.

I though for a min that you were talking about some Knight Rider shit....... Oh wait your too young to remember Knight Rider :D

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

you grillin sunday?

Shiiit bro, I would rather take y'all out to dinner then to jump into a jungle of a backyard I got right now :lol:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

So you have an adjustable shock sensor, Ahh ok I get it.

I though for a min that you were talking about some Knight Rider shit....... Oh wait your too young to remember Knight Rider :D

lol i kno knight rider, oh what a long ass summer at my uncles house...he got 4 channels and knight rider was on one of them... :unsure::angry::blink:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif !!!

so yea any tips on brands for remote start, i think ima leave the x alone for a while and do somethin with this as ima b drivin this to washington here in the next month

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Shiiit bro, I would rather take y'all out to dinner then to jump into a jungle of a backyard I got right now :lol:

For all you GM fans Kimo showed me a pic on the new Knight Rider. IT"S A FORD! :lol: Badass mustang!

Sorry Kimo, but the new one is bad ass.

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

For all you GM fans Kimo showed me a pic on the new Knight Rider. IT"S A FORD! :lol: Badass mustang!

Sorry Kimo, but the new one is bad ass.

lol yea it is pretty sick, but just dosnt have the show of the last one

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

lol yea it is pretty sick, but just dosnt have the show of the last one

What do you mean show? I thought that's why they built for? but the writer's are on strike.

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

What do you mean show? I thought that's why they built for? but the writer's are on strike.

idk, its just not, well that show was old and that car was sick and futureistic for back then...ford needs to steop it up because there isnt really anything to futureistic about this one so far but i could be wrong, just thinking it should have more "show" or future-ish stuff as the old one

as if that made any sence, well at least i got it :lol:

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

idk, its just not, well that show was old and that car was sick and futureistic for back then...ford needs to steop it up because there isnt really anything to futureistic about this one so far but i could be wrong, just thinking it should have more "show" or future-ish stuff as the old one

as if that made any sence, well at least i got it :lol:

Oh i get it? :lol: yeah i understand, i think your right.

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

Archived