Chevy Restoration Build

Well its been a while since i actually did ne thing but i have this week off school so i wanna get quite a few things done ive been puttin off.

Got my new HD drilled and slotted rotors, performance pads, HD calipers, and new SS lines on today. Didnt have anyone around to help me bleed them so that will happen tomorrow.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The rest of the week i hope to deaden the cab and put in the new black carpet, paint the bucket seat frames and install those since i cant sell them. And start on making the center console. I also hope to polish and seal the rims, wash, clay bar, and wax the truck as well.

sig22.jpgaim is jblackwell64www.jbcarworks.com

well i ended up not sellin the wheels :( Deal fell through so if anyone is lookin for new leather seats or some 20 inch wheels PM ME!

Got the brakes all done. ended up not bein able to use the original set up i had so ill b sellin that and lookin for a big brake kit in the next few months.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Also had some things happen today making it so that i had no thanksgiving feasts to go to :( So i spent MOST of the day cleaning up the garage, which it badly needed. I wanna get a shelving unit and a welder and the shop will be complete.

Posted Image

nice and clean and organized, ive been lookin for a truck cover to put over it for the winter.

this truck has definitely come a long way. looks good.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

damn man id love to buy them wheels from you, but the lack of funds has me wishing i had the money to buy gas.

looks better everytime i look at that truck man

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

Well for some reason i decided i was gonna do the interior at 7pm tonite. Here are some pictures

How it started.

Posted Image

Then

Posted Image

Then

Posted Image

Posted Image

Then

Posted Image

Posted Image

And how i left her until tomorrow.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Any one know how to get this thing off? (cup holder)

Posted Image

• 2 months later...

well not sure if ne one here is following along any way but i got back in the mood to work on the truck today since it warmed up so i gave her a good hand wash while it wasnt raining and im gonna claybar her tomorrow, then wax her with zaino. In the meantime i got the interior plastics painted black and laid down the new carpeting. I sold the leather seats i had cause they werent perfect. Heres a couple pics:

Old Carpet

Posted Image

New Carpet laid in.

Posted Image

And some free floor mats and just a bit more to do tomorrow before i move onto the doors and dash.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Just looked at the whole restoration, looks really good. Nice clean truck! Was there much problem lowering the 4X4, never really paid attention to anyone lowering a 4X4 before, did you have to worry about shaft angles and stuff? Good luck with the rest of it.

2008 Lancer

1994 Intrepid http://lowrider.cardomain.com/id/phatboy2nv

***SEEKING A GRUMMAN LLV POSTAL TRUCK ****

18" Audiobahn

TREO 1500.1

Zapco AG360

MB Quart Components

Optima Blue Tops

Oh yeah, and if you still have your old carpet and you want to keep a back up one. You can always go to walmart and get Fabric dye, usually 4 or 5 packs, stick your carpet in a big garbage can filled with water leave it for a day or two. (usually you got to add some salt to activate the dye) then just pressure wash it off and you have a decent spare carpet. Provided the old carpet isn't worn too bad, usually the pressure wash puts life back into. (and don't forget to remove the sound deadner backing if has any)

2008 Lancer

1994 Intrepid http://lowrider.cardomain.com/id/phatboy2nv

***SEEKING A GRUMMAN LLV POSTAL TRUCK ****

18" Audiobahn

TREO 1500.1

Zapco AG360

MB Quart Components

Optima Blue Tops

Archived