zayres29 Posted December 25, 2012 Author Report Posted December 25, 2012 The lower back is completely different from the upper back right where you should bend...I don't I don't have any PCs of my exact back but this was a model in the doctors office of what I have but mini size I have double the hardware pleas a bone fusion and empty space where one of my vertebrae is missing Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
RCP Audio Posted December 27, 2012 Report Posted December 27, 2012 Holy. Freaking. Shit. That's a nasty smash!! I wish you the best in your recovery! Take it easy man PSN: Rcp_soundz Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at. I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k. 1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted December 31, 2012 Report Posted December 31, 2012 Daymn. That's some fucking hardware. Heal fast man, keep your head up! I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.