zayres29 Posted December 23, 2012 Report Posted December 23, 2012 Aside from being slammed with work this happened Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
Smoove Posted December 23, 2012 Report Posted December 23, 2012 Holy crap. Did you get hit by a snow plow or something? And are you OK? 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
Noel989 Posted December 23, 2012 Report Posted December 23, 2012 Damn are you ok? Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
zayres29 Posted December 23, 2012 Author Report Posted December 23, 2012 Guy crossed the center line hit me head on I shattered one vertebra and had compound fractures in there others broke my left leg in two places with a spiral fracture of my fibula I broke all my right toes fractured rib bruised rib partially collapsed lung and a laceration on my nose Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
shogen Posted December 23, 2012 Report Posted December 23, 2012 damn dude.... you are NOT okay..... what about the other guy??? Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
zayres29 Posted December 23, 2012 Author Report Posted December 23, 2012 He was in a Ford focus and was pronounced dead at the scene.... fucked part is ogre up with him I didn't know who hit me till like two weeks later a friend of mine told me Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
RooTxBeeR Posted December 23, 2012 Report Posted December 23, 2012 Glad to see you are ok, missed your posts man On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
zayres29 Posted December 23, 2012 Author Report Posted December 23, 2012 I have a long way to go before I'm ok but I'm alive Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted December 23, 2012 Report Posted December 23, 2012 Daymn. That's some fucked up shit. Glad to hear you're alive and sounding pretty positive. Keep your head up man. At least you wern't in the genisis when it happened. I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
iceman1575 Posted December 23, 2012 Report Posted December 23, 2012 Holy fuck, that's an extrication job and a half. Glad to hear you're okay, I'm sorry for your friend. Hoping for a speedy recovery buddy! POTATO!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.