Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

^^^ i was looking for that pic

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

 

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

 

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

 

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Posted

Welcome to the Forum amber! if any of these clowns give you any problems let me know I will Handle it Real Quick.

Posted

Welcome to the Forum amber! if any of these clowns give you any problems let me know I will Handle it Real Quick.

Thanx David, Feels more and more like Famiy everyday on here
TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png
Posted

Welcome to the Forum amber! if any of these clowns give you any problems let me know I will Handle it Real Quick.

Damn now were a bunch of clowns...... :mellow:

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Posted

Thats Nuthin............It only takes an hour to drive all the way round this rock!!!and would you really trust yourself with me behind tha wheel??CALL ME,I DARE YOU!!!!! :D J/P man!!!

Ill help out with anyway i can...just dont touch my GIRL :P LOL

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png
Posted

Thats Nuthin............It only takes an hour to drive all the way round this rock!!!and would you really trust yourself with me behind tha wheel??CALL ME,I DARE YOU!!!!! :D J/P man!!!

Ill help out with anyway i can...just dont touch my GIRL :P LOL

Brah if it takes you an hour to drive all the way around the island. Yeah I no like ride with you. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7860 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...