Second Skin Audio

Just Being Curious about MT18s

threads that i start seeing the question answered like within the last 2 days of posting im going to start deleting, theres no need to read a repeat post....if you expect us to spend the time to help you with your problems please take the time to read before asking stuff thats been answered

threads that i start seeing the question answered like within the last 2 days of posting im going to start deleting, theres no need to read a repeat post....if you expect us to spend the time to help you with your problems please take the time to read before asking stuff thats been answered

I feel u but I was looking for it b4 I asked....probably over looked it or wasnt really paying attention

00114-1.jpgTEAM MechMan Alternators

I feel u but I was looking for it b4 I asked....probably over looked it or wasnt really paying attention

dont get mad when the the regualar "dont pay attention" to your post anymore

on the price, i know 3 RE dealers and they have never been 1k, thats RE's Direct price but i havent seen them for 1k in a shop, 499-599 yeah but not 1k here anyhow

a MT 18? for 599  thats a Steal, every shop that sells RE that I have been to the MT 18 has been 700 and up to a Grand.