Check out the SMD Web Store @ WcCarAudio.com!

meade916

SMD D'Amore Engineering Product Coupon Codes Inside

Sir will you have something like this for Feb? I'm waiting for taxes to order the IM-SG :).

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

^^^^ he said he will leave the code good thru late jan early feb for he knows im also ordering an im-sg with my taxes :)

Edited by spl audio1

well i got my im-sg ordered up and i know ill be using it on every driver i can get ahold of :)

waiting for my check to come yet, but can't wait to complete my set, can't wait to tinker around with my drives and see their real numbers in my box in my car :)

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

hey Steve, are you still doing the voltmeter trade ins on vm1s? and if so could i maybe add all the discounts on top of each other?

hey steve , Are any of these still valid? I was thinking of getting a vm1 when I purchase my amm1

Do I have the correct contact e-mail for Steve Meade: [email protected]? I have written to him twice regarding the IM-SG and AMM-1 but have not received any reply. I already purchased the DD-1 and CC-1 and was trying to find out if he was still giving a discount to people who already purchased tools before the IM-SG and AMM-1 were available.