Somebody teach me how to wrap a radio bezel

• 2 weeks later...

I use dap weldwood landau top adhesive.

Home depot sells it

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Watch my video??

What is it exactly?

Pic?

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Watch my video??

What is it exactly?

Pic?

I am watching it..the only problem im having it wrapping around small skinny pieces of plastic and in weird shaped spaces...I also tried my first time with spray adhesive so I guess I shouldn't of used that but here is a pic of my bezel, (it's before I sanded down everything) temporary.jpg

Watch my video??

What is it exactly?

Pic?

one of the biggest problems I'm also having is that I'm wondering how far I need to wrap the leather around the back side of the bezel, I understand that different areas are obviously different than others, but I see some bezels where they aren't even wrapped all the way around its just to the edges, I see some where its just barely around the backside, and then I see some where they're as far as they can go around the backside

Archived