Sonic Electronix

Has anyone had issues with...

Skyhigh is a good dude. Queer as all can be, but good guy :D

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Great guy and he sells bullz audio pro 1/0 which isnt the same bullz audio shit people "compare" with..

the speaker wire doesnt say pro on it at all

I think its only the 1/0 ill tak a few pics of a chunk ill still have

Its a tight fit in 2/0 lugs and very close to stinger 1/0

I can confirm the 8 gauge is smaller than most 8 gauge

Never owned the speaker wire tho

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

all his wire seems to be bullz which is known to be under true awg seems like the 12ga is more like 14-16ga :/

There is two "levels" bullz audio "street" (the crappy kits sold on egay)

And bullz audio "pro" which is a bit better obviously their is bettee out their but the 1/0 he sold me was flexible and messured close to my stinger 1/0

Anything under 1/0 pro stuff is a bit small.

true im only looking at speaker wire

2 fi btl 18s on 2 crescendo 3500s walled in a 2dr 2000 alero build log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141663-2-walled-btls-18-on-7k-in-a-2000-2dr-alero/

The 12 gauge might be bullz audio, The 14 gauge I received isn't and it is fine to me. Sorry about not adding the 90 on the end of the name, I don't want any of the guys reputation being hurt for my mistype.

Building an Empire.

The 12 gauge might be bullz audio, The 14 gauge I received isn't and it is fine to me. Sorry about not adding the 90 on the end of the name, I don't want any of the guys reputation being hurt for my mistype.

interesting he also has comparison pics of the 14 and 16ga and its labeled sky high car audio. i dont want to buy the bullz 12ga and have it be the same size as his 14-16 ga.

if hes a member on here maybe he could post some comparison pics of his 12ga if so id be happy to buy some.

2 fi btl 18s on 2 crescendo 3500s walled in a 2dr 2000 alero build log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141663-2-walled-btls-18-on-7k-in-a-2000-2dr-alero/

He sent me a comparison pic this past week of his 1/0awg but can't remember who the comparison was with. Pretty cool dude, quick shipping. He IS a member on here, handled everything through either a pm or text messages. Had a miscommunication on some of the stuff I ordered, not the eBay at the time, but we squared it away quick. Has his own line of wire, but only CCA in stock at this time. OFC should be in during mid January from one of our previous conversations. If anyones interested in the 1/0awg or 4ga Xscorpion ring terminals I can throw a pick up in a few. And try adding the pic of the wire he sent me. As far as the fuseholders, they are XScorpion as well. They look like a decent product even though I'll be ordering mine, single fuse holders, through darvex.

IMAG0086.jpg

IMAG0085.jpg

Used the quarter for size comparison

imagejpeg_2_3.jpg

Wire comparison - Skyhigh Car Audio (left) vs Audio Technix (right)

Thanks for the pictures Rmichael91!!! That makes me much more willing to buy the 1/0!

Building an Empire.

No problem man. If you talk to him over pm call or text, hell treat you like your in the shop. Took the time to answer some questions and help with some problems in my build

That is what I will do as I need about 100' of 1/0 among various other dodads.

Building an Empire.

Archived