What garage flooring should I get?

polished conrete with a oil stain resistant.....doesn't stratch and smooth like glass...what i plan on doing on my own garage when I have time to do my own.

143.3 @ 32hz Sealed up/mic on dash w/term lab.

RF 20001bd

RF T6004

4 T1 12's

2 sets T162S

RAVDVD2

Kyle Ill be hitting you up when we finish our basement. most def

Hell yeah bud.

She is damn good at what she does. And takes its gun to head serious.

Obviously she's isn't a installer. But is there for the info, and help with the items to use, how to use them correctly, and in what environment to yield top tier results.

And the cats she works with know their trade really well.

Like Zack here, at least she/they can suggest, help, answer, and point in a direction. Just to get you thinking, And the ball bouncing...

Any time bro. Anytime....

can i get an e mail too been wanting to do the garage at my parents [email protected]

If you don't know what polished conrete is, here is a sample of it. I do this for a living out here in phx, az. The concept is similiar to polishing alluminum, but with concrete. Start coarse and then go finer in grits. Theres no wax, just polished conrete and with it just being concrete theres nothing to really maintain....Like i said, i would like to do this to my own garage, but i'm to busy doing other peoples floors haha..gotta pay the bills first, right?

afterguard3_zps059055b9.jpg

143.3 @ 32hz Sealed up/mic on dash w/term lab.

RF 20001bd

RF T6004

4 T1 12's

2 sets T162S

RAVDVD2

polished concrete looks fantastic. However I can tell ya from experience that it sucks when it gets dusty. then you have an up close look with the floor when you slip on yer ass :D

Steve's shop is a vinyl tile. Thus why it has the barrier strip around the edging. I did the 2x2 vinyl tiles at the inlaws place. They were peel and stick that didnt stick. I used a flooring mastic to finish them off. They work great.

If I had my choice, I would do a race deck type system. That way not only do you have a nice floor, but it also is slip resistant, and a little easier to stand on when working then just concrete.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived