01 Impala, 18" Audio Technix Sub

damn seems nice! keep some vids coming

My build

98 s10 2.2

3 american bass HD 15s with psi soft parts. (on there way here)

atomic at-3000.1 (soon) 146.2 outlaw @39hz., bad alt an bad batt when termed (old 2 12" build)

alpine 6.5s in doors

infinty 4x6s in dash.

clarion cz201 HU.

mechman 240a H/O alt

stuff i still need.

SHCA 2/0 wire

SHCA 1/0 to 2/0 adapters

Atomic AT-3000.1

Lots of sound deadner

new mids an highs, still debating on what to do.

A few Deka g31 batts.

its highest point is about 18 but at opening is 17.75 and closest to the cabin it drops down to 15.5!

I don't know the width and lenght of your trunk but if you really wanted it seems like you could slant the front a little and it would work.

damn seems nice! keep some vids coming

Thanks and Sure will but I'm gonna hold off on vids until I get my new amp. Should arrive by the 2nd or so and it seems like it can't get here fast enough :D

An Audio Technix 18" Strato on a Kicker KX120.2

My Youtube Bass Vids

Updates When Possible...

I've bought from JBurt09, OrionStang, bcpballer64, LoudNLow931, audioman21, and CJ18 from here (as refs)

7j2.png

Good ish mane. Nice 'pala

Thanks, just checked out your Impala. Looks real nice as well. Seems like it sounds real good and gets loud for the power your running!

i could slant it and make it work, but thenit would take my whole trunk. As much as i love bass i still need a little bit of my trunk. More vids!

That is true, I barely have any trunk left... about 2 or 3 inches behind the box and what's reachable on the sides from there. But since I really didn't need my trunk I said why not just use it all up. And okay, more vids soon!

My Youtube Bass Vids

Updates When Possible...

I've bought from JBurt09, OrionStang, bcpballer64, LoudNLow931, audioman21, and CJ18 from here (as refs)

7j2.png

• 2 weeks later...

So I've gotten my BRZ 1200.1 and installed it a few days back and finally got around to making a video. Here is what it is until now, I still have to finish making the panels to seal off the box from the trunk and to fix my wiring mess but until then enjoy this vid!

My Youtube Bass Vids

Updates When Possible...

7j2.png

I wish someone would throw some real power (not saying you're not) at one of these. I'd like to see how it handled about 1.5k on a single sub. It's rated at 400 rms like the rest of the line, but has a 3" coil, it also claims 28mm of xmax, not sure if that's one way or not, but i really want to see one of these take a beating.

But all in all you've got a good build going, keep it up!

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Nice build so far, looks like it's pounding really hard with that 18'

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

I wish someone would throw some real power (not saying you're not) at one of these. I'd like to see how it handled about 1.5k on a single sub. It's rated at 400 rms like the rest of the line, but has a 3" coil, it also claims 28mm of xmax, not sure if that's one way or not, but i really want to see one of these take a beating.

we may be throwing 1500 to one here soon..well the 12's.. its 4 12's on an m3a right now at 1ohm..but theres a second one on tap if we deem it needed :)

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

Archived