Colorado Cop Charged for Shooting Pitbull

This is disgusting and pisses me off so bad. The Cops falsely filed the report and the investigation wasn't launched until AFTER the video was released.

http://www.examiner....of-pit-bull-mix

A Colorado police officer has been charged this week with animal cruelty in the death of a dog he shot to death on November 24th.

“It’s been very emotional, very stressful.”, said Gary Branson who owned Chloe a three-year-old pit bull mix that was shot and killed by a Commerce City Colorado police officer Robert Price.

A neighbor captured video of Price shooting the dog. A campaign calling for "justice for Chloe" was launched after witnesses said the video proved the dog was not aggressive with the officer.

Price who has been with the Commerce City Police Department since June 2006, is on paid administrative leave. Two other officers who were at the scene of the shooting had been removed from patrol duty and reassigned pending investigation.

At the Animal Law Center in Wheat Ridge, Colorado lawyer Jennifer Edwards called the case a turning point in animal law.

"In general, there is a growing trend for justice for animals" said Edwards.

Chloe had staying with a relative of Branson's while he was out of town over the Thanksgiving weekend. The dog somehow escaped from the relative's garage and was running free in the street near the relatives home.

Chloe was killed after a neighbor of the relative called the police to report that a strange dog was running loose in the street. An animal-control officer used a catch pole to place a noose around the dog's neck. Then Chloe was shocked with a Taser and then shot multiple times.

In a statement issued following the incident, police called the dog vicious and justified the officer's actions. But they later asked the district attorney to conduct an investigation

I think this is an different incident, but here's a video of a swat team busting into a house and killing a caged pitbull:

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

These people make me SICK.

I can't say what I feel should be done to these sick people. Cops or not. Swat or not. And people who fight animals??? Don't get me started.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Absolutely disgusting. They should suffer horribly and be scarred

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Archived