How true do you think this list is for gun ban?

Do I personally think the government will attack us?

No, not at all

No soldier, outside of some lunatic 18 year old itching to drop some people, would EVER readily fire upon american citizens

Besides, i'm in Texas.... good luck trying to take this state by force

@L.T.Smoke - This is the one and only street sweeper!

The weapon designed by the Gods on mount olympus to wreak havoc upon the earth!

2005 VW Jetta TDIStock headunit(2) Sundown Audio E-15s @ 35hzPower Acoustik BAMF 1250.2 (will be replaced with Cadence mono)GTMat 50mil Sound Dampener

http://natsurutech.blogspot.com/

You cant buy a true uzi at any gun store. IF you really are a gun owner you're the most dangerous type. The streetsweeper has been classified as an AOW and a class III for years.

There was plenty of bad that happened during the last time this came up.

id like you to think about this. Do you really think that the goverment is going to drop drone strikes on us? You do realize that someone has to fly them still and there are alot of people in the military that are not going to be able to do that. There are alot of people who will not turn against their own country. Soldiers are men of the gun. Just like most gun owners. Its like shooting yourself int he mirror. There will be more that desert than there are that will follow the orders. If you really think the government cant be beat you should turn on the news and check out syria right now.

:trippy: that was overload. Good point though.

Heres the funniest and most ironic part. If soemthing like that ever did happen it would be all the politiicans and anti gun people on one side. They might have their security but the rest f the gun people who own all these firearms are going to be on the other. Id like to see how anti gun they would be at that point. Oh wait. FEinstein already showed us what side shed be on.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

and it shouldnt be. There is no reason for it. If you want to address problems in this country start with the mental health. Make the existing laws stick when someone breaks them. Stop messing with people who just want to go about their business and take care of the issues we have presently. no criminal is going to stop doing what they are doing because another law is passed.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

because you are a hypocrite. I think gun control is ok but im not anti gun. I own guns so how can I be against them? You are exactly what they want gun owners to be. They want you to be a good little disciple. The 2nd amendment provides us the ability to protect ourselves from a tyrannical goverment. What exactly is a government that is threatening to take away a right afforded to us by the founding fathers of our country? A basis on which our country was built. Remember an armed man is a citizen. an unarmed man is a subject. These same people saying guns are bad are protected day in and day out by groups of armed bodyguards. They are protected in DC Chicago LA NYC and all these cities that have staunch gun control in place. Places its impossible to carry a firearm. What makes them better than me? Why cant I protect myself? The more gun owners who say its ok that we dont need this or that the better chance they have of passing a law infringing on my rights of a law abiding citizen. Ive served this country. Ive lost family and friends protecting these people. I'll be goddamn if its ok for them to tell me what I can and cannot own.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

I would feel more sympathy for your cause if we weren't second to Africa in violent crime rates

Some guns are made for killing and destruction; that's just how it is

Switchblades are illegal in my state, but I don't go around saying we have the right to own knives so they should be free to own; The thing has one purpose- to conceal and harm others

Sure, it might be fun to take some of these guns to the range, but it's also probably fun to detonate C-4 and play with Napalm

2005 VW Jetta TDIStock headunit(2) Sundown Audio E-15s @ 35hzPower Acoustik BAMF 1250.2 (will be replaced with Cadence mono)GTMat 50mil Sound Dampener

http://natsurutech.blogspot.com/

Just like my real dad who is in the nut house(assisted living) right now. He can't have a gun legally but is able to go out and get one if he wanted to. Without going to far after the things we use to do when he wasn't drunk. Then he went down hill and tried to shoot himself and me a couple of times is why I agree with you 100% n8 on the mental part.

Archived