How true do you think this list is for gun ban?

...Shotguns?

I can't believe he actually has a list. Good lord: I'm getting mine now

Thats what they want is to get rid of the majority of the guns that we have which is stupid if you ask me

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Most of those guns probably should be banned

A few of them though, are just plain stupid

You don't have to ban AKs and AR-15s, just start selling them with low capacity magazines

I'm not even sure why Hi-Point is on that list

Regardless, it's not that big of a deal, they could probably bypass all of this by doing GOOD evaluations to the people who they sell these to

2005 VW Jetta TDIStock headunit(2) Sundown Audio E-15s @ 35hzPower Acoustik BAMF 1250.2 (will be replaced with Cadence mono)GTMat 50mil Sound Dampener

http://natsurutech.blogspot.com/

Most of those guns probably should be banned

A few of them though, are just plain stupid

You don't have to ban AKs and AR-15s, just start selling them with low capacity magazines

I'm not even sure why Hi-Point is on that list

Regardless, it's not that big of a deal, they could probably bypass all of this by doing GOOD evaluations to the people who they sell these to

The Hi Point on the list is a really good gun, it's not like the Hi Point pistols. Why ban hi cap mags? With good training reloads are seamless.

Maybe we should ban gun training cause with good training one can be more accurate and reload faster.

I still don't know why they think that the outlaws will listen to their gun laws... All they are doing is restricting the good, law following, peaceful citizens

Archived