How true do you think this list is for gun ban?

there is violent crime everywhere. You really think more violent crime happens here than afghanistan or pakistan or iraq or syria? Do you realize what has happened any time a weapons ban has gone in place in a country? The violent crime rates goes up. If you dont have anything to fear you are a little braver right? You think criminals are any different?

now lets flip this. Instead of just saying guns are bad oh wait excuse me some guns are bad because you arent against guns. Tell me why they should be banned. Lets see what makes them so evil in your mind.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

We don't need to ban all guns, we just need to be realistic in our laws

I think every citizen should be FORCED to own at least one firearm, and firearm safety training should have strong influence

The real problem here... as we all probably guessed, is the fact that America has a LOT of crazy people compared to the rest of the world

Make an example out of one or two of them, then we might not have problems like this

2005 VW Jetta TDIStock headunit(2) Sundown Audio E-15s @ 35hzPower Acoustik BAMF 1250.2 (will be replaced with Cadence mono)GTMat 50mil Sound Dampener

http://natsurutech.blogspot.com/

stop flip flopping. You just wanted to ban guns now you just want to be realistic in our laws. Which one do you want? Or does your realistic mean guns that you have no vested interest in are banned?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

I want both

I feel lawmakers should consider every aspect of my schitzophrenic ideology

Seriously though, you can go to a gunstore and buy a Mac-10 for about 300$... and that's just not right

The potential for violence is just too great in that instance

I know, criminals will just find another way to hurt people, but some of them just aren't that clever

Oh, Syria and Iraq also have lower homicide rates than us

Pakistan has us beat though....

2005 VW Jetta TDIStock headunit(2) Sundown Audio E-15s @ 35hzPower Acoustik BAMF 1250.2 (will be replaced with Cadence mono)GTMat 50mil Sound Dampener

I would feel more sympathy for your cause if we weren't second to Africa in violent crime rates

Some guns are made for killing and destruction; that's just how it is

Switchblades are illegal in my state, but I don't go around saying we have the right to own knives so they should be free to own; The thing has one purpose- to conceal and harm others

Sure, it might be fun to take some of these guns to the range, but it's also probably fun to detonate C-4 and play with Napalm

C4 is fun BUT don't need it to blow things up dollar general has what I need. Just saying. What's wrong with having these guns or knives if you are sound mind and follow the law. All guns are made for killing duh just like bows. People like n8 who fought for our freedom. To come home to hear the gov is taking more freedom away is sad. Yes I say our freedom. The one who follows the law is being punished. I'm no einstin by no means anymore but common sense is common sense.

I want both

I feel lawmakers should consider every aspect of my schitzophrenic ideology

Seriously though, you can go to a gunstore and buy a Mac-10 for about 300$... and that's just not right

The potential for violence is just too great in that instance

I know, criminals will just find another way to hurt people, but some of them just aren't that clever

Oh, Syria and Iraq also have lower homicide rates than us

Pakistan has us beat though....

Just from what the media wants you to see.

its nota true mac-10. Its a clone. Its made to look like it. ITs not full auto. Its actually a giant piece of crap. you do realize that criminals arent buying guns at gun shops right? They are getting them through straw purchases like htat guy in NY who shot the firemen. OR they are getting stolen guns etc. They dont walk into a gun store and buy stuff. because there is a record of the transaction. Every purchase is put into the FFLs bound book. It just doesnt work that way with people who are going to commit a crime.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

It seems like i've struck a nerve of some sort

I guess i'm not getting why these guns are so special

Are they unique in their ability to protect the homefront?

Should we lobby for ALL guns to be legal?

Where is the line drawn?

You're right, a lot of them do obtain them illegally, which is why the whole concept of a ban is.... misguided at best, unless coupled with removing the existing arms from the streets

there is nothing special about them. that is the point. If you let them take these away guess whats next? Whatever is next on their list of evil guns. Its not going to be a one time thing. There are people who wnat this country disarmed. If china is saying we should give up all our guns is that not enough of a red flag?

Also if you really think pakistan and syria have a lower homicide rate you must not follow international news. It just means that whereever your pulling your info from didnt include them because it didnt fit the agenda. Id bet its safe to say that 100 people were killed alone in syria yesterday.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Archived