OrionStang Posted January 28, 2013 Author Report Posted January 28, 2013 Nope. Hopefully this week. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Trey_Dog650 Posted January 28, 2013 Report Posted January 28, 2013 Dang. Well I be waiting 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
OrionStang Posted February 4, 2013 Author Report Posted February 4, 2013 Bump this. I need an amp. 150x2@4ohms. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
OrionStang Posted February 4, 2013 Author Report Posted February 4, 2013 No thanks. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
OrionStang Posted February 24, 2013 Author Report Posted February 24, 2013 Hate to do it, but i'm bumping this up. Don't know what happened to the amp that was coming, but it never came. So, once again I need 150x2. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
OrionStang Posted February 24, 2013 Author Report Posted February 24, 2013 Thats not the type of quality I use in my car. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Omega5002 Posted February 24, 2013 Report Posted February 24, 2013 Thats not the type of quality I use in my car. ok bout to take them down anyways Thats not the type of quality I use in my car. ok bout to take them down anyways Ghostrider, one thing about Ken, he likes ultra high quality amps for his mids and highs 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
OrionStang Posted February 24, 2013 Author Report Posted February 24, 2013 I wouldnt say that, but im not going to use Boss or some no-name amp with missing screws,,, SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
OrionStang Posted February 24, 2013 Author Report Posted February 24, 2013 Im good, thanks. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
OrionStang Posted February 24, 2013 Author Report Posted February 24, 2013 Bump. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.