Jump to content

WTB 2-Channel Amp; Found Please Lock


OrionStang

Recommended Posts

Posted

As my luck goes, got another lemon from Sundown, so I need a small 2-channel amp. 100-125rms @4 ohms. Would really like to find an American Bass SQ1200. Lets see what you all got!!


Oh yeah, not looking to spend much, I need a deal. Lost a lot of money on gear this year.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

Pm me your addy ken

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

So, apparently, the mail has lost my old school. Hope to find it and receive it, but until then I need a 2-channel.

125-150x2 @4ohms. Lets see what you got.

Wtf that's some shit right there. Wow. I'm pissed and it's not even for me lol

Hope they find it

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Posted

I got my Cadence amadeus M3000 layin around here man...wanted to hold on to it, but have no use for it. Lemme know if your interested.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 492 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...