Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hellz ya! Lauzon and Miller was fight of the years. And Cain put in work.

Posted

I missed the shit out of it my cousin shows up today asking If I saw them saying the Cain and dos santos fight was badass

2004 Escalade Ext

Pioneer avh8400

Kicker ix500.4

Kicker ix1000.1

Kicker hyperflex 0+4 awg

Sundown X-15

Sundown Sa-6.5c x2

KnuKonceptz 4 channel Rca

Rockford Fosgate 2 channel Rca

SkyHighCarAudio 14awg speaker wire

Build Log

Posted

The Lauzon fight was my favorite. I did hope Leben was gonna do better.

Posted

yeah dos santos took a hell of a beating, but cain also seemed slow, at least it looked slow after the lauzon fight LOL.

and the leben one, those two guys were exhausted after the first round.

smdban.jpg

audio related merchandise (decals,banners,lanyards,hats,shirt,etc)

Posted

I give Leben the benefit of ring rust. I wanted Cain to finish santos in the third. And the prelims were good. Over all I feel like it was worth paying for.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2181 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...