This is probably REALLY stupid, but I have to ask

Natsuru

Ok, now i'm sure you have all seen this list

http://www.makeitlouder.com/Decibel%20Level%20Chart.txt

My question is, is this thing even remotely accurate?

I think it might be off.... due to the fact that the world champion cars are apparently loud enough to destroy everything

2005 VW Jetta TDIStock headunit(2) Sundown Audio E-15s @ 35hzPower Acoustik BAMF 1250.2 (will be replaced with Cadence mono)GTMat 50mil Sound Dampener

http://natsurutech.blogspot.com/

some things yes, some things no. Already been posted if you use the search button.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

the ones that sound reasonable

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

213 (N) SONIC BOOM GENERATES APPROXIMATELY 1.2 GIGAWATTS OR 1.6 MILLION HORSEPOWER -REF.1.2002

Really???? 1.21 gigawatts. Some of those are pretty close in the lower numbers. And most the High numbers are made up from I can see.

im sure the decibel numbers are all correct. the only thing missing is the frequency (if there is one for a specific thing). like a jet is 140db, and a stereo is 140db. frequency ranges are at the complete opposite ends of the spectrum for what humans can detect.

Archived