Natsuru Posted December 31, 2012 Report Posted December 31, 2012 Are there any online stores that can actually make custom dustcaps for people? I mostly just want to look like a major dork and put crazy stuff on my subs, so i'm hoping one of you guys might be able to point me in the right direction PS- I promise i'm not putting anime characters on them 2005 VW Jetta TDIStock headunit(2) Sundown Audio E-15s @ 35hzPower Acoustik BAMF 1250.2 (will be replaced with Cadence mono)GTMat 50mil Sound Dampener http://natsurutech.blogspot.com/
bighossf150 Posted December 31, 2012 Report Posted December 31, 2012 yep, psi will take care of you Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Natsuru Posted December 31, 2012 Author Report Posted December 31, 2012 Cool, thanks guys 2005 VW Jetta TDIStock headunit(2) Sundown Audio E-15s @ 35hzPower Acoustik BAMF 1250.2 (will be replaced with Cadence mono)GTMat 50mil Sound Dampener http://natsurutech.blogspot.com/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.