Sundown Audio

am in a dilemma

pittross

Least expensive route is the audio pipe 3k but the choice is ultimately up to you which one you choose.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AUDIOPIPE-AP-30001D-3000W-Mono-Block-Class-D-Car-Audio-Power-Amplifier-AP30001D-/350679128196?pt=Car_Amplifiers&hash=item51a61ad884

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

you might as well be asking pepsi vs coke. All i can say is I wouldnt by anything lanzar. Flip a coin on the other two and plus a bunch of question about if you have the electrical to support it and you should just do more research and also there is this whole thing about these forums full of a**holes who wont help and vs threads and so on and so on and rules and stuff and inb4 lock.

Whatever. I am still celebrating new years.

thnx but no vs is just what will u choose & yes they r ass hole that good smart mouth

you might as well be asking pepsi vs coke. All i can say is I wouldnt by anything lanzar. Flip a coin on the other two and plus a bunch of question about if you have the electrical to support it and you should just do more research and also there is this whole thing about these forums full of a**holes who wont help and vs threads and so on and so on and rules and stuff and inb4 lock.

Coke......duh

PEPSI!!!

thnx but no vs is just what will u choose & yes they r ass hole that good smart mouth

I'll have you know, my mouth is also pretty.

Coke......duh

PEPSI!!!

your both wrong. RC cola lol. but no seriously. mt dew

My build

98 s10 2.2

3 american bass HD 15s with psi soft parts. (on there way here)

atomic at-3000.1 (soon) 146.2 outlaw @39hz., bad alt an bad batt when termed (old 2 12" build)

alpine 6.5s in doors

infinty 4x6s in dash.

clarion cz201 HU.

mechman 240a H/O alt

stuff i still need.

SHCA 2/0 wire

SHCA 1/0 to 2/0 adapters

Atomic AT-3000.1

Lots of sound deadner

new mids an highs, still debating on what to do.

A few Deka g31 batts.

well since you said bang for the buck the Lanzar would be the obvious choice since it is the cheapest.

yea but this amp cost hu im just planing for the fewter just in case i wanna do 2 18'' u know

ummmm what?

My build

98 s10 2.2

3 american bass HD 15s with psi soft parts. (on there way here)

atomic at-3000.1 (soon) 146.2 outlaw @39hz., bad alt an bad batt when termed (old 2 12" build)

alpine 6.5s in doors

infinty 4x6s in dash.

clarion cz201 HU.

mechman 240a H/O alt

stuff i still need.

SHCA 2/0 wire

SHCA 1/0 to 2/0 adapters

Atomic AT-3000.1

Lots of sound deadner

new mids an highs, still debating on what to do.

A few Deka g31 batts.

Coke......duh

PEPSI!!!

your both wrong. RC cola lol. but no seriously. mt dew

"Who stole my mother fucking Mountain Dew??"

always reminds me of that video... every time

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

Archived