black ops 2 boosters CAUGHT!

yeah lol mw2 was a game that it happened so often i never really cared, plus, they booted mainly for nukes so there was some amusement in hiding by them, watching the scoreboard and killing them at 23 kills... satisfaction at it's finest

Oh yeah, I forgot about the nukes. Yeah it's fun pissing them off XD. I just ran around all the time and just happened to find their hiding spots.

I don't miss XBL other than being able to play with my friends. The obnoxious players/kids killed it for me. My Xbox dying also helped :P

I see, I wonder why the person respawns in the same place every time

That's the "Tactical Insertion" piece of equipment that you can use on your custom classes, which lets you spawn where you drop it. I never bothered with it.

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

I see, I wonder why the person respawns in the same place every time

tactical insertions

2001 Chevy Silverado Ext. cab - Kenwood KIV-BT901 - 2x 12" DC Audio level 3 m2D1 in 4.2 cuft. @29Hz. - DC Audio 2.0k - Alpine Type-X components - US Amps USA-4300x - XS Power D4700 - Bosch 145a alternator

How dis you come across this??

i just started playing hardcore kill confirmed trying to get one hit kills done with my svu and m1216. in the first clip i noticed it because of back to back warthogs and stealth choppers... were talking 3 each in a matter of 2 minutes, so i went back in theater mode and confirmed the boosting.

on hijacked i saw a team mate going to the dingies in the back of the boat, actually followed him to see why the fuq you would camp there, and they were boosting. then ran into them again in the engine room, again, theater mode ftw!

2001 Chevy Silverado Ext. cab - Kenwood KIV-BT901 - 2x 12" DC Audio level 3 m2D1 in 4.2 cuft. @29Hz. - DC Audio 2.0k - Alpine Type-X components - US Amps USA-4300x - XS Power D4700 - Bosch 145a alternator

Boosters are mostly in Headquarters, a YouTube'er actually put out a video the other day showing how there is a glitch to do a locked lobby and its just a bunch of split screeners. Ppl started saying he faked it and had kids go in there but not any proof of him doing so so I believe it.

Treyarch is good about shutting boosters down, guarantee all those that have glitched/boosted will be deranked with the upcoming DLC in a few weeks. I think first infraction is derank and 3 day ban, then its a week then its perma

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

see, thats the thing, if boosters want to take the time an effort to fill a lobby full of boosters just to boost, thats fine! i really could care less, because your stats mean NOTHING to me. if you have a 5 k/d 4 w/l and 800spm, good for you... 80% of the community knows you boosted for it anyways, so its pointless... but pub match boosting is just wrong in every way. if i see it, you are getting reported and im saving the clip in theater for proof.

i saw a youtube video where a set of boosters got reset to -2,000,000 xp. thats what they should do to all boosters, let them play all they want on the first 3 default classes and thats it!

This is the video

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived