XtremeSPL-SCAMMER Posted January 31, 2008 Author Report Posted January 31, 2008 well i found out taht i can claim my fiance.. she made less than 10k last year.. she worked maybe a total of 3 weeks in the year 2007.. so.. she isnt going to file.. so.. since we have lived together for 3 years.. i can legally claim her.. plus since we rented for all 2007.. so.. i should be in a nice tax bracket. IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend
BURRITO Posted January 31, 2008 Report Posted January 31, 2008 ha ha ha...tell momma to hook a brutha up with an LEO discount.. My EBR (Evil black rifle) stock is running a little low lol j/k On a side note, leave it to Burrito to marry the one woman that put his ass in lockdown im telling you bro, she keeps my ass in check! Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
str86diesel Posted January 31, 2008 Report Posted January 31, 2008 yeah..cuz she's got the cuffs...and we ain't talkin bout no fuzzy ones eitha 2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD
NotoriouslyLoud Posted January 31, 2008 Report Posted January 31, 2008 i will be buying a xx maxximus and starting the wall in my van, should really help get me ready for show season. http://www.notoriouslyloudmafia.com http://www.teamwolfpackaudio.com
Tub Asko Posted January 31, 2008 Report Posted January 31, 2008 student tax returns FTMFW! I get damn near everything back. I plan on making a BIG order with kicker and basically doubling up on what I have now (see sig). HEARING LOSS BEFORE 30 . . . ftl Facebook Youtube Murdered '07 Silverado
Sampsonite Posted January 31, 2008 Report Posted January 31, 2008 I need sumptin like 6 15's I still gotta buy.. --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
XtremeSPL-SCAMMER Posted January 31, 2008 Author Report Posted January 31, 2008 I need sumptin like 6 15's I still gotta buy.. I need 4 15's IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend
Stephen Posted January 31, 2008 Report Posted January 31, 2008 student tax returns FTMFW! I get damn near everything back. I plan on making a BIG order with kicker and basically doubling up on what I have now (see sig). HEARING LOSS BEFORE 30 . . . ftl for real Only thing i lost was the cents ammount of the money i paid in which was about 12 cents you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be. DC POWER
Torres Posted January 31, 2008 Report Posted January 31, 2008 might have to spend some to get my heater core fixed now
DWeezy3one3 Posted January 31, 2008 Report Posted January 31, 2008 Car problems FTMFL, I made around 7k last being 18 and all, and i gott spend half my return on a radiator/windshield stupid fucking dogs GET OUT THE ROAD. 95 Subaru Legacy Kenwood 915 Streetwires 1/0ga Monster Rca's. Looking for sub and amp =]
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.