Sundown Audio

real world testing on Crescendo amps bc2000d-bc3500d-bc5500d

mecaman86

Everyone should watch Tony D'Amore's video about how to properly clamp an amp . Apparently just multiplying and dividing the voltage and amperage is not correct, I believe he said when you do that the numbers mean nothing

TDH FTW !!!

Everyone should watch Tony D'Amore's video about how to properly clamp an amp . Apparently just multiplying and dividing the voltage and amperage is not correct, I believe he said when you do that the numbers mean nothing

Got him on a PM bro. Sub'd to his channel. Bought more than a fair share of his tools, and, im buying more. Annnnnd

Yes, taking in the phase angle, power factor,.., and the wind, does play yes. I know.

But, you can get SOME sort of info doing this, but doing it proper....

Got him on a PM bro. Sub'd to his channel. Bought more than a fair share of his tools, and, im buying more. Annnnnd

Yes, taking in the phase angle, and the wind, does play yes. I know.

But, you can get SOME sort of info doing this, but doing it proper....

Some info yes, but incorrect

TDH FTW !!!

In AC if you multiply V*I then you get power VA, to get an accurate measurement you need to find the power factor as well.

Chapter 11 of this book explains it in depth.

http://www.ibiblio.org/kuphaldt/electricCircuits/DC/DC.pdf

I now feel like you already knew this, not sure, whatever..

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

In AC if you multiply V*I then you get power VA, to get an accurate measurement you need to find the power factor as well.

Chapter 11 of this book explains it in depth.

http://www.ibiblio.org/kuphaldt/electricCircuits/DC/DC.pdf

I now feel like you already knew this, not sure, whatever..

Nah, believe me when I watched the video I felt a little retarded afterwards lol...

TDH FTW !!!

Archived