Jump to content

how do you guy's get shipping


Recommended Posts

Posted

Go to ups.com then go under calculate time and cost.

Boom....

Hey bud,.. have you got your package yet?

you were talking to the pittross about the package right KyLar?

Posted

Go to ups.com then go under calculate time and cost.

Boom....

Hey bud,.. have you got your package yet?

you were talking to the pittross about the package right KyLar?

Yes sir

We sent a bat tender to him..... was hoping to hear it was received ?!?!?

Ya, I figured you were talking to him but since he never answered I thought I'd ask.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1748 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...