Low Power Walled/Bagged/Stanced Civic

I scrolled down to the first picture of the car itself, and my jaw dropped! The stance on that thing is ridiculous! Nice job on the doors and the wall as well, and I'm loving your amp choice!

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

Looks good so far!! I started with xl 18s in my wall on only 1 1800 watt amp and it was pretty loud for the power it was on.

Great build man!!! That's some searious gear, kinda were I want to go but just with 15s, then I'll most likely get a bigger car lol

I scrolled down to the first picture of the car itself, and my jaw dropped! The stance on that thing is ridiculous! Nice job on the doors and the wall as well, and I'm loving your amp choice!

Thanks so much for the kind words!!! Means a lot. Hoping to get a couple more of those amps, I think I'm in love with Crescendo lol

Okay I get it. Pretty simple. I didn't know they made a bolt in kit for that though. Gonna be sick.

Maybe after finishing I can mass produce it, I haven't seen anyone make a bolt on Civic cantilever kit, maybe I'll be the first!!

Thanks for all the comments guys, I figured no one would ever be looking at this log lol

So I thought I should tell a little funny story...

I'm driving to Yuba Shitty to pick up my brother in law (about 45min to an hour drive) doing about 80 all the way there, everything seems cool during the drive, she just glides on the freeway.

Anyways I get to his place and get out and notice my sunroof is down, I notice because I can see the backside of the MDF roof and all the expanding foam...wait...what the hell...I didn't touch my sunroof controls???!?!!

The damn thing flew of on the way there and I didn't even notice!!!!!

No cars behind me the whole way there and nobody flagged me down. No other damage thankfully. I thought that shit was straight crazy, apparently this happens from time to time on old hondas. The glass flys off when on the freeway at somewhat high speeds. I was baffled but whatever, life goes on.

So I decided to shave it finally, I didn't use metal like everything else, I wanted theis shit to be strong, not budge, and hold up to the flex. Let me tell you it does not budge and the roof is a ton stronger now.

First layer of fiberglass with MDF to fill the opening.

2013-01-10090201.jpg

Also fiberglassing for the headliner roof cap and the side panels pretty much done, just need filler and lots of sanding now.

2013-01-10083646.jpg

2013-01-10090008.jpg

Archived