In my old car yes there was actually since you are only going to need like 15 to 20 ft of wire per run and that wire sale was for 100 ft of wire i would just run the extra

ok, if i run that xtra, do i still need to ground to the frame? and since im using the xtra battery back there should i just run my amps off that one? and another stupid question, when i connect it to the battery, that battery and alt is gonna charge the other battery right? i dont need to do anything else then run power and ground

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

ok, if i run that xtra, do i still need to ground to the frame? and since im using the xtra battery back there should i just run my amps off that one? and another stupid question, when i connect it to the battery, that battery and alt is gonna charge the other battery right? i dont need to do anything else then run power and ground

some people prefer to ground the back battery to the frame even after a negative run from the front battery ....... let's just say it's extra grounding. as for your amps ..... yes run them of the back battery. as far as charging the back battery, both front and back will be charged while our vehicle is running.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

some people prefer to ground the back battery to the frame even after a negative run from the front battery ....... let's just say it's extra grounding. as for your amps ..... yes run them of the back battery. as far as charging the back battery, both front and back will be charged while our vehicle is running.

ok, sounds simple enuf, thanks

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon: