With the Negatives out of the way, how sick does Crysis 3 look! THANK GOD PROPHET IS BACK!!!!

thanks for the spoiler dick head... :throwrock:
hey fool, if you watched any preview/demo/update/trailer, you would have seen that it is no secret that prophet is in the game.........................................................................

its not a spoiler...............................

Edited by Dwn4BassAlan

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

With the Negatives out of the way, how sick does Crysis 3 look! THANK GOD PROPHET IS BACK!!!!

hey fool, if you watched any preview/demo/update/trailer, you would have seen that it is no secret that prophet is in the game.........................................................................

thats why I dont watch trailers. they always have spoilers. :throwrock:

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

thats why I dont watch trailers. they always have spoilers. :throwrock:

well thats out of my hands, I'm not like that and I dont know many people who are, but sorry if you think its spoiled.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

I have a 2500k at 5.2ghz and an amd radeon 2gb 6950 and i can only play on medium at the most, and low for a solid 60fps. Lol. It still looks gorgeous on low, though. Very impressed. Antialiasing seriously whomps. I feel like it isn't as optimised as it should be.

Really??? I have a 3770k and a 2gb 6950 but I can run it on high with AA 4x and still pulls 30fps?? what are you running for the cooling?

I have a XSPC 120x3 Radiator, Phobya 240ml (IIRC) Reservoir, 1/2 tubing, phobya pump, and some GT fans. Distilled water.

And 30fps is unplayable for me. It's gotta be 45fps+ for me. I'll put those settings on and see what I drop to. Brb.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

lol..

you puter guys are funny. you spend more time measuring yourselves than playing the damn game............

Worth it

1996 GMC Sonoma
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

Plus, we're doing this all before the game releases. Tweaking so we're ready. Think of it as a hobby. I'm constantly tweaking for best performance, I find it fun.

1996 GMC Sonoma
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

Cool..

Good on ya bro. Whatever floats your boat. If i told you what i blew money on today, youd scratch your head.

Will you post some game footage of Cry3 when your up and rolling please?

I bought the second one, played it for about half a day, and took it back. The multi-player was horrible. And i was pumped for it.

Anyway, Thanks!

Yeah I'm dropping to 20fps on the same settings you have. But a set of RAM recently failed (Fuck G. Skill) so I'm down to dual channel 4gb of RAM. And I'm looking at my CPU graph and it's absolutely whomping on all of my cores, it seems like the game has more threads than the i5's can handle. May be time to switch to i7 finally. This is with Catalyst 13.1 Drivers.

1996 GMC Sonoma
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO