Second Skin Audio

Water Cooled Subs (Bazooka Tri Vent)

Fast Company

In the way bazooka is doing it there is very very little benefit. All of the coil cooling comes from movement in the gap and the water cooling does not provide very much cooling effect to anything other than the magnet structure.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

I did read few people saying that their amps became alot more stable using the chill kit. On the amp side it could be very effective if done right. I think I saw mga amps like 1100w strappable for like 110 bucks. Who knows if their any good but.Its class h/g which is always interesting . Limited voltage wise at lower imp. Limited amp wise at higher imp. Kinda cool to read about.

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

Yea that's decent for sure. Just have fun that's all that matters, but I didn't check.the date on those ads so who knows..

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

Archived