Water Cooled Tri-Vent Bazooka Subs.

Here is a quick description with install and a rundown of parts for the liquid cooling subs.

(for those that are curious)

Here is the pump, 2 pass through fittings for the box, 2 sub plugs, 2 tube stiffeners, and 4 amp plugs.

Waterpumpthroughboxfitting4ampplugs2su_zps31bf261e.jpg

The radiator.

Prettydecentradiatorconsideringitwasbuiltby_zps9c0b8526.jpg

Shot of the magnet pre-plug installation.

Insidetheboxlookingatthesubandholeforthe_zps99663cf6.jpg

I used some CPU heat transfer silicone on the threads of the plug to fill in any gaps between the magnet and plug.

Iusedsomethermalcompoundonthethreadsofthe_zps86b84efd.jpg

Plug installed back view.

10150459543701971_zps08010474.jpg

Plug installed side view.

Plugscrewedintothesub_zps91f2c984.jpg

Tubes installed. You can see the tube stiffener.

Tubingaddedtotheplug_zps6a1db3f6.jpg

Water leak test. I'll tell you it's a pain trying to get a closed system air free. They really should have included a reservoir. But, no leaks and that's all that matters.

Damnyouairbubbles_zps38df2fa3.jpg

Pass through fittings in the box.

10150459541771971_zpsbec99be4.jpg

Just test fitting everything. I used some dynamat under the pump to make it a bit quieter seeing as I mounted it to the box.

Ranatesttomakesuretherewerenoleaksandso_zpsd33c1ea9.jpg

Radiator mounted to the box.

ThisiswhatitwillsortalooklikeImmostlike_zps744cec81.jpg

Here are some videos.

Cool idea. Not so sure of the practicality (not sure how long it would hold up, or if it would really be worth it to set all this up for the amount of extra cooling).

Cool idea? Pun intended? LOL It is claimed that the RMS can be increased 75% with the water cooling. The system is on a switch so I only run it when I turn it up.

Cool!!!!

I don't care how effective or ineffective it is. At the end of the day: it's different

Well once I got the one I started doing research but couldn't find much. Kinda got me worried but it sounds pretty good. Found another on Kijiji by chance and two is definitely better than one. I'd like to find a third one and increase the power to about 600rms. If I wired three of them together and they are 4 ohms each what would that get me? 1.5?

Archived