Sonic Electronix

Who's got a 2G Eclipse?

You have more room then you would think. 4 15's in a flat ported wall is doable I have a 2000 and have 2 18's in mine NOT in a wall and still had room for 8 2400's 4 3.5k's as well as mids and high amplifiers. But it is a tight fit.

Your car is different than ours. Your eclipse is called a 3G. As for the 4 10s that makes a little more sense being sealed.. Not sure how you got 4 cubes tho brotha. Click the link in my sig.. That's my old eclipse 2g NA build.. You'll see how tight it was to fit a 15 in there.

A 3G can't have THAT much more space than a 2G. And maybe it's because I'm on mobile but I can't find your 15 build, only the 4 8's

Nah it's not THAT much different, I can't really speak for what you can fit with the seats down because personally I haven't done that. But you will be pushed for a 1 15 in back if the car with seats up. Just as a general idea, unless you fiberglass your box to fit the curves of our cars. It's right below this, ill post the link

EDIT: I didn't see bass said with the seats down, otherwise I wouldn't have commented, my appologies.

Wait so where are the pictures of your 15?

Here is the link, and the box pictures are in there, never purchased te 15 because I didn't think it would have enough port spacing.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136781-thenewbies-build-dc-skar-mitsubishi-eclipse-finished/page__pid__1958353__st__60

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

You have more room then you would think. 4 15's in a flat ported wall is doable I have a 2000 and have 2 18's in mine NOT in a wall and still had room for 8 2400's 4 3.5k's as well as mids and high amplifiers. But it is a tight fit.

Your car is different than ours. Your eclipse is called a 3G. As for the 4 10s that makes a little more sense being sealed.. Not sure how you got 4 cubes tho brotha. Click the link in my sig.. That's my old eclipse 2g NA build.. You'll see how tight it was to fit a 15 in there.

A 3G can't have THAT much more space than a 2G. And maybe it's because I'm on mobile but I can't find your 15 build, only the 4 8's

Nah it's not THAT much different, I can't really speak for what you can fit with the seats down because personally I haven't done that. But you will be pushed for a 1 15 in back if the car with seats up. Just as a general idea, unless you fiberglass your box to fit the curves of our cars. It's right below this, ill post the link

EDIT: I didn't see bass said with the seats down, otherwise I wouldn't have commented, my appologies.

Here is the link, and the box pictures are in there, never purchased te 15 because I didn't think it would have enough port spacing.

http://www.stevemead...1958353__st__60

Looks like you could have gone sub and port up.

E34 540iT/6

You can get a 15 in there brotha, but like i said it's a tight fit man. Did that box before I was able to use the Torres.

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

You can get a 15 in there brotha, but like i said it's a tight fit man. Did that box before I was able to use the Torres.

Welp I'm putting 4. :cookiemonster:

E34 540iT/6

walled off behind the front seat you shouldnt have any problem doing 3 15.s .. i had one in a 3.5 cubed box after displacement behind the rear seats i cant imagine not being able to get 3 if you wall it off i might have a pic.. before i took out the seats for a different box design i had... grrr cant remember my photobucket pw lol

I have a 2g eclipse, idk if you have seen it on YouTube but I had 3 tc sounds 5100 pro 18s in mine.

You can fit around a 12 cubes if you take out the backseats and use all of the area.

My YouTube is got160s btw

Vehicle: 1999 Chevy Suburban AKA The Bammin' Beast

Battery: 25 XS Power XP1000's

Sub Amp: 3 DC 9k's

Sub Stage: 18 DC Lvl 4 M2 12's in a Nasty 4th Order

Subscribe now! Prizes will be given away for every 1000 subscribers!

I have a 2g eclipse, idk if you have seen it on YouTube but I had 3 tc sounds 5100 pro 18s in mine.

You can fit around a 12 cubes if you take out the backseats and use all of the area.

My YouTube is got160s btw

I'll check it out thanks!

E34 540iT/6

Archived