Online users manual not working?

I just tried looking up the user manual's for the SK-1500.1D, SK-85.4 A/B amplifiers and the ZVX-15" Sub and when I click on the link to go to the pdf files it sends me to a 404 page. Is this just my computer being stupid or are they really not there? There were there like a few days ago but now their not.

Edited by Soahctnelis

Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box)

Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1

Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1

Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1

JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

I'm actually trying to look up all three I'm just curious is all lol.

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

Ah okay, so the links to the online manuals don't work for you either. I'm just curious of the 85.4 amplifier is all. What I'm really looking for is the manual to the SK-15000.1D and the Skar ZVX 15's I am probably getting two of each. I just want to know how hook each amplifier up to each sub then connect each amplifier to my head unit. I've never had 2 subwoofer amplifiers hooked up to a single head unit in my car.

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

Well all the sub amps, the sk1500d for instance has a master/slave option. We call this strapping. There's an output/input and a switch to set the amp to either master or slave. With the slave, if I'm not mistaken, you just need to run power and remote plus the "strap" which is a single RCA. Now the subs on the other head is where ohms law comes in to play. I've personally never strapped and wired subs up so I'm not going to lead you down that path of misinformation. Maybe someone else can chime in.. But are you limited on space, thus the choice of the 1500s?

A quick google brought me to this maybe itll help make since if your not getting a clear idea from how I described it. Also, strapped amps are only 2ohm stable. Oh, and you'd wire the subs to the master sk1500.1D. Keep in mind the ZVX subs are dual 2 and dual 1 ohm. So go accordingly with what would register a 2ohm load after being wired down to ensure stability with the amps.

Strapping amps

AMPSTRAPPING.jpg

Wiring dual 2ohm woofers to show a 2ohm load

2_2ohm_dvc_2ohm.gif

Edited by Rmichael91

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Well all the sub amps, the sk1500d for instance has a master/slave option. We call this strapping. There's an output/input and a switch to set the amp to either master or slave. With the slave, if I'm not mistaken, you just need to run power and remote plus the "strap" which is a single RCA. Now the subs on the other head is where ohms law comes in to play. I've personally never strapped and wired subs up so I'm not going to lead you down that path of misinformation. Maybe someone else can chime in.. But are you limited on space, thus the choice of the 1500s?

So I don't need to run the ground wire for the slave amp? I would like to run one amp to each subwoofer at a 1 ohm load each. I am kinda limited on space, but the real reason is that I to run both subwoofers at around 1500 watts a piece or close to it, in which case the skar 1500.1's do 1680 rms at 1 ohm.

What is the rms of 2 ohm strapped of the skar 1500.1's?

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed