Jump to content

Who wants to see Steve go into space? No joke either this is for REAL!


Recommended Posts

Posted

That would be so fucking sick to go to space. Like my life would complete if I could see the whole world right in front of me.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Posted

For those of you who don't live in Ireland

https://www.axeapollosweepstakes.com/

I just entered. And just got chills lol.

Going to space(well, actually setting foot on another planet) is one of "those" dreams I have, but know I realistically won't be able to.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2078 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...