Sundown Audio

2013 Hifonics BRZ Line

iwannabeloud

You run a V1 saz and a couple of garbage sony amps and I guess that makes you Dr Subwoofer.

And you say you choose the vvme over a DD-9500 ???

GTFO your on a freaking budget just like the most of use, no need to act like fag and bash hifonics and say its cheap

Anddd if you believe those specs they have and it can take 700rms well then i can't even play below 40hz because the listed Frequency Response 40-900(Hz)

Except the XM amps do more than rated, and hifonics apparently doesn't do rated. So which is more likely garbage?

2010 HHR LT - DNX 6160 - sony xec-700 - sony xm-4040 for door mids - XM-6020 for tweets in a-pillar - saz1500d v1 - VVME RD-12 1.75 f^3 32hz

guru and president of the "cheap asses trying to beat up the block with bargain bin woofers" club

Wellington, just do us a favor, and shut the hell up.

Now more puppies :)

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

You run a V1 saz and a couple of garbage sony amps and I guess that makes you Dr Subwoofer.

And you say you choose the vvme over a DD-9500 ???

GTFO your on a freaking budget just like the most of use, no need to act like fag and bash hifonics and say its cheap

Anddd if you believe those specs they have and it can take 700rms well then i can't even play below 40hz because the listed Frequency Response 40-900(Hz)

Except the XM amps do more than rated, and hifonics apparently doesn't do rated. So which is more likely garbage?

Keyword apparently, so I'm concluding you never had any experience with hifonics amps? And if you did hell you would even know how to tune or clamp it. http://www.stevemead...Going to clamp my amp - what do I need?/

http://www.stevemead.undown-saz-1500d-v1-tuning-help-needed/

I don't put images in my signature to let people know I mean business.

Archived