Sundown Audio

2013 Hifonics BRZ Line

iwannabeloud

Why does ford offer the 2014 Mustang in 10 models, the V6, V6 Premium, V6 Convertible, GT, V6 Premium Convertible,Gt Premium, GT Convertible, Gt Premium Convertible, Shelby GT500, and Shelby GT 500 Convertible?

The difference with the hifonics amps and the mustangs is the fact that the hifonics amps simply change the outer design with 3 or more different models with the same exact ratings.

2010 HHR LT - DNX 6160 - sony xec-700 - sony xm-4040 for door mids - XM-6020 for tweets in a-pillar - saz1500d v1 - VVME RD-12 1.75 f^3 32hz

guru and president of the "cheap asses trying to beat up the block with bargain bin woofers" club

Isn't it true that the Brutus is one of their lower lines and the supposedly "better" ones (as seen on ebay 24/7) suck worse?

im afraid i have no idea what "better" ebay amps you're talking about. link prease?

Like the stuff out of their Gladiator line which catches flak for having inferior heatsinks to their cheaper Brutus counterparts. http://www.ebay.com/...=item43b73ac992

LOL i dont even see a heatsink on that amp. unless you count chainmail as a means to dissipate heat. it just looks like a box of sheetmetal. no fins, no nothing.

I like to call them the shining turds

I'm gonna hate

Isn't it true that the Brutus is one of their lower lines and the supposedly "better" ones (as seen on ebay 24/7) suck worse?

im afraid i have no idea what "better" ebay amps you're talking about. link prease?

Like the stuff out of their Gladiator line which catches flak for having inferior heatsinks to their cheaper Brutus counterparts. http://www.ebay.com/...=item43b73ac992

LOL i dont even see a heatsink on that amp. unless you count chainmail as a means to dissipate heat. it just looks like a box of sheetmetal. no fins, no nothing.

But dude, it's CHROME and it's got chain link fence on it!!! how cool is that??? DC? what is that? does it have blue lights on the terminals? lol what a crappy amp

2010 HHR LT - DNX 6160 - sony xec-700 - sony xm-4040 for door mids - XM-6020 for tweets in a-pillar - saz1500d v1 - VVME RD-12 1.75 f^3 32hz

guru and president of the "cheap asses trying to beat up the block with bargain bin woofers" club

But dude, it's CHROME and it's got chain link fence on it!!! how cool is that??? DC? what is that? does it have blue lights on the terminals? lol what a crappy amp

WHAT IS THIS DISGRACE EVEN!? There shouldn't be all this junk inside of my amp! Where do all teh wattz go!? DC scammed me!

IEIEDrS.jpg

I'm gonna hate

I wouldn't buy Hifonics in 1990 and I won't buy it in 2013. "well thats all I have to say about that" (in the voice of forest gump)

WHAT IS THIS DISGRACE EVEN!? There shouldn't be all this junk inside of my amp! Where do all teh wattz go!? DC scammed me!

IEIEDrS.jpg

where are the blue lights and the fog machine and the rave lazers? That's what makes a quality amp for me and my alcoholic high school buddies, and as far as we're concerned, there is only one brand, from THE GODS. POWER FROM THE GODS. HIFONICS

Well now we can all agree that Sundown is the BEST. Nothing else really matters.

LOL i laughed WAY Too hard at that

where are the blue lights and the fog machine and the rave lazers? That's what makes a quality amp for me and my alcoholic high school buddies, and as far as we're concerned, there is only one brand, from THE GODS. POWER FROM THE GODS. HIFONICS

You speak of quality, how ironic. I'm sorry but I cannot take anything you say seriously with vvme in your avatar and and signature.

I don't put images in my signature to let people know I mean business.

Oh wow! I didn't know all those guys were still alive!

You speak of quality, how ironic. I'm sorry but I cannot take anything you say with vvme in your avatar and and signature.

Don't speak to the "president of the cheap asses trying to beat up the block with bargain bin woofers" club like that!

But really; what's wrong with cheap drivers? They can be great. Cheap amps however- cannot.

I'm gonna hate

Archived