zxsonnyxz Posted January 14, 2013 Report Posted January 14, 2013 Lol at your door speaker wires.. How do you like the sa-12s? STD Passat Build 151db+STD Omega BuildMitsubishi Colt Build - Alpine|Focal|PeerlessHome Stereo BuildSmall Tang Band build - 4" fullrangeBox for 4 8"My Saab 9000 Build- I'd be very happy if you cared to check out the logs and give feedback!
Raptorman Posted January 14, 2013 Author Report Posted January 14, 2013 Lol yeah man. Look at my build log, there's a disclaimer in the first post "Disclaimer: Shit's gonna look ghetto" I'll get around to doing it the right way some weekend. And I love them. They hit hard, still a bunch left to do though that should make them even better sounding. 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
zxsonnyxz Posted January 14, 2013 Report Posted January 14, 2013 I want to try the SA-10's, costs the same as a Type R here in Norway, so seems like a good deal STD Passat Build 151db+STD Omega BuildMitsubishi Colt Build - Alpine|Focal|PeerlessHome Stereo BuildSmall Tang Band build - 4" fullrangeBox for 4 8"My Saab 9000 Build- I'd be very happy if you cared to check out the logs and give feedback!
Raptorman Posted January 14, 2013 Author Report Posted January 14, 2013 Go for it dude! Won't be disappointed. 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
StoneCold455 Posted January 16, 2013 Report Posted January 16, 2013 How hard do u hit songs with 39hz? also how about 30 years 30 million by gucci mane?
Raptorman Posted January 18, 2013 Author Report Posted January 18, 2013 I hit pretty hard at that freq. It's pretty flat across the board, as far as I can tell. And I don't listen to Gucci, only decaf'd Gucci. 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
dimpthepimp Posted January 20, 2013 Report Posted January 20, 2013 wow you need some dynomat bad. and some po rocks..lol ouchhh
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.